Neil Diamond Christmas Prayers
- CREATIVE DIRECTION AND DESIGN
- TECH DEVELOPMENT
Neil Diamond and his wife, Katie McNeil, were inspired by the passing of Katie’s brother to produce a heartfelt online experience whereby fans could make a dedication in memory of loved ones and share their dedications with friends and family through social channels and email during the holiday season. Upon entering the site, visitors were offered 3 options for a dedication – lighting a candle, wishing on a star, lighting a paper lantern – while listening to Neil Diamond’s “Christmas Prayers”. The dedications live on permanently on the dedication page to be seen and shared by other fans. In the first week after launch, Neil’s Christmas Prayers site and Facebook page saw more engagement than they had at any point in the previous four years.
- Randomized gallery of tribute messages, representing thousands of personal messages shared across the country
- Private tributes that can be shared via a unique link without appearing in the gallery
- Social share via Facebook, Twitter, or email
- Multiple layers of animation that create a vivid, glowing winter wonderland on screen