Eight Days A WeekThe Touring Years
- Creative Direction and Design
- Tech Development
- Marketing Analytics Strategy
In conjunction with the film’s release, White Horse Pictures, Universal Music Group, and Apple Corps launched a promotional campaign that included an offer to The Beatles fans who saw the band in concert and still had a ticket from The Touring Years in the ‘60s. Using media like The New York Times, fans were encouraged to visit the website and upload a selfie of themselves with their ticket from the concert. The first 500 fans to participate with a valid ticket, received free movie passes for the September 2016 opening of Eight Days A Week: The Touring Years.
Genome built a responsive web site for the six-week campaign using key art from the film. The site captured first, last, email, phone, and featured a photo gallery of the fans who uploaded their selfies. Fan participation was strong, with more than 100 fans uploading selfies in the first few hours.
- Cross-browser support for image and video uploads
- Integration with third-party campaign managers to store candidate emails for future marketing outreach
- Moderation queue for filtering invalid and/or inappropriate submissions